Mill District City Apartments have apartments and lofts now available for immediate move in! A new Village Green apartment community in the heart of the Mill District in downtown Minneapolis; a neighborhood rich in history and major cultural amenities make it THE most desirable residential downtown Minneapolis neighborhood. Located on the West Bank of the Mississippi River, the Mill District was the center of the flour and saw milling industry in Minneapolis.
Mill District City Apartments in Minneapolis is distinguished by its emphasis on extraordinary outdoor amenities with a 14,000-square-foot private park on site and views of the Mississippi River. Further, upscale apartment community amenities, including an indoor pool/hot tub, social sauna, fitness and business centers, clubroom and extended-hour concierge, as well as an on-site restaurant featuring indoor/outdoor dining and carryout will provide residents the ultimate urban lifestyle for rent in downtown Minneapolis. Read all about our commitment to "green" here.
Mill District City Apartment's Zen Box Izakaya has won Best Ramen in the city of Minneapolis by Thrillist Minneapolis.
Mill District City Apartments in Minneapolis, MN offers these amenities and more:
- Steps from the Stone Arched Bridge, Central Business District, SkyWay system and the US Bank Stadium.
- Professionally managed by Village Green. Recipient of the CEL & Association National Real Estate Award 7-years in a row!
- 39 unique apartment floor plans and 3 finishing packages. Soaring 9 to 18 foot ceilings with Penthouse loft options.
- 14,000 sq. ft. Private Park with cabanas, sunken rock gardens, luscious landscaping, outdoor fire pit and grilling stations.
- Moveable granite islands, built-in wine racks, stainless steel pot racks, and oversized kitchen sinks featuring gooseneck faucets.
- Custom closets, wall mounted shoe rack and linen closets, space-saving Pocket, Bi-Fold and Barn Doors.
- Sexy bathrooms with 36-inch soaking tub, rain shower heads with hand massage, and curved shower rod.
- On-site, Top Ramen House restaurant with an outdoor bar.
- NAHB Green Building Standard with energy efficient appliances and oversized Low E windows.
- Indoor & outdoor pool with 2-sided movie screen, club room with gaming area, 24/7/365 fitness center, and business center and conference room.
Recipient of the CEL & Associates A List Award for Customer Service