Central Park East1551 E Central Road Arlington Heights IL 60005
In-person and virtual tour appointments now available. Offering flexible touring options to experience our community your way. Contact us today for more information and to take advantage of current specials!
Central Park East Arlington Heights Apartments in Illinois is a luxury apartment home community located just minutes to the Mt. Prospect Metra Stations and Northwest Highway. The community’s prime location gives residents quick and easy access to downtown Chicago, perfect for dining, entertainment, and culture.
Prospective residents can choose from one or two-bedroom apartments with a unique atmosphere and modern comforts and amenities. Every apartment has its own washer, dryer, and central air. Central Park East is one of the most high-quality apartment communities in the area because they have ample amounts of storage with large closets for great organization as well as individual storage areas. Apartment homes are cable and internet ready.
Central Park East Arlington Heights Apartments is home to many wonderful luxury and resort-class amenities including; on-site car wash, heated outdoor pool with hot tub, resident clubhouse and business center. Additionally, there are monthly resident social events for networking and meeting new neighbors.
Top reasons Central Park East Residents love living in their apartment:
- Resort-class heated outdoor pool with hot tub and sun deck
- Luscious and well maintained professional landscaping
- A 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center with modern cardio and weight equipment
- Professional 24-hour business center with printer and complimentary Wi-Fi hot spot for residents
- Enclosed and private underground heating parking garage
- Vaulted ceilings, plush clean carpeting with marble in the bathrooms
- A renovated and modern clubhouse that is rentable to residents
- Pet-friendly community
Call Central Park East Arlington Heights Apartments today to schedule a personalized tour and meet with a top sales professional.