The Streeter345 East Ohio Street Chicago IL 60611
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus for all two-bedrooms!
Lease must start by 10/31/2019
The Streeter. Luxury apartment living in downtown Chicago
Rising 50-stories above Streeterville in Chicago, The Streeter provides one of the locations and some of the most luxurious amenities and services in the downtown Chicago area. With 14 varied floor plans offering studio, convertible, one, two and three bedroom apartments, this spectacular high-rise is just minutes from Navy Pier, the Magnificent Mile, Lakeshore Drive, the beaches along Lake Michigan and mass transit. Not to mention the dining, entertainment, culture and shopping for which Chicago is known.
The Streeter is fully-upgraded and renovated to meet the demands of today's discerning renter. The community boasts a state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor resistance pool, outdoor heated pool, on-site parking, Cybercafe, media room, sauna and a host of other high-end amenities only found at The Streeter. Get to know your neighbors by participating in some of the fun community events, like pool parties, mimosa bars, painting parties or a yoga class.
Apartment homes include floor-to-ceiling windows, granite countertops, in-unit washer and dryer, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, walk-in closets, and many more luxurious features.
Check out the Top Reasons to live at The Streeter:
- Centrally located in the heart of luxurious Streeterville- 1 Block west of Ohio Street Beach and 2 Blocks East of the Magnificent Mile.
- X1 Platform cable and internet package included in the rent – Internet speed of 100 Mbps.
- 24/7 Fitness center with state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment, muscle toning equipment, basketball, exercise area, and locker rooms.
- Brand new indoor/outdoor spa featuring two large whirlpools with surround sound, flat screen TV’s, and available 24/7.
- Outdoor heated pool with sundeck, grilling stations, garden, and stunning city views.
- Rentable Streeter lounge featuring entertainment kitchen, billiards table, foosball table, arcade games, surround sound, and two large plasma TVs with Apple TV connectivity.
- All homes include real hardwood flooring throughout the living spaces, floor-to-ceiling windows in all apartments, unique mosaic tile kitchen back-splash, Whirlpool stainless steel appliances, granite counter-tops, slow closing cherry wood cabinetry, and in-unit stackable washer dryer.
- Recessed balconies in select floorplans.
- On-site Dollop Coffee Shop, Massage Envy, D4 Restaurant, and New Town Dry Cleaning.
- Professionally managed by Village Green and a recipient of the CEL & Associates A List Award for Customer Service."
Recipient of the CEL & Associates A List Award for Customer Service