Grandview Apartments by Albion1717 Canvasback Lane Columbus OH 43215
Ask us how you can receive up to TWO months free!
Located just five minutes from Downtown, Grandview Apartments by Albion delivers contemporary studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments for rent in Columbus, Ohio. This resort-styled community places residents within easy reach of the exciting sights, sounds, and attractions of the city’s most popular neighborhoods. Along with a prime locale, Grandview Apartments by Albion also offers unparalleled apartment homes with luxury interior features and finishes. Community amenities are just as enticing, and include a 24-hour fitness center, two resort-style swimming pools, a full-sized basketball court, Bark Park, and more. Call Grandview Apartments by Albion today to schedule a personalized tour.
Top 10 Reasons to Live at Grandview Apartments by Albion
- Centrally located near Downtown, Grandview, and Short North.
- 24/7 fitness center and yoga studio.
- Two resort-style swimming pools.
- Outdoor resident lounge with fire pits and grilling stations.
- Outdoor recreation, including tennis court, sand volleyball court, basketball court, bocce ball, and bean-bag toss.
- 24/7 Luxer One package pickup.
- Resident clubhouse with complimentary coffee, WiFi, and games.
- 24/7 emergency service.
- Ample surface parking and optional covered and garage parking.
- Optional Fiber Optic Internet services.
Grandview Apartments is proud to partner with local businesses and organizations to offer their employees Preferred Employer benefits. Our Preferred Employer Program participants and their employees receive waived application fees, waived administration fees, and a reduced security deposit with qualifying credit.
Preferred Employers Include:
- Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Ohio State University Faculty & Staff
- Wexner Medical Center at OSU
- JP Morgan Chase
- Cardinal Health
- L. Brands
- Mount Carmel
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Lennox Town City
- Businesses on Watermark Drive
- Tri-Village Chamber of Commerce
- Columbus Young Professionals (CYP)
- Firefighters, Police, and Paramedics
- Columbus City Schools Faculty & Staff
If you would like to inquire about potential Preferred Employer benefits or if your business would like to enroll in our program, please send us an email or call us at (614) 405-7867 today!