- 2” Hunter Douglas Wood Blinds
- 3cm Quartz Countertops & Vanities
- 4 Unique Finish Packages Available
- Contemporary Lighting Design
- Controlled Key Fob Access
- Custom Built-in Storage
- Custom Maple Shelving
- Hardwood Parquet Flooring
- Historic Features, Including Refinished Wainscoting & Built-in Shelving
- Peninsula Kitchen Island with Breakfast Bar
- Porcelain Tile Flooring in Kitchen & Bath
- Pre-wired with AT&T 1G Fiber Service
- Push Button Garbage Disposal
- Spacious Bathroom with Dressing Room
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- White Glossy Ceramic Tile Kitchen Backsplash
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Services
- Adjacent to COGO Bike Share
- Adjacent to new Columbus Metropolitan Library with Co-working Spaces
- Adjacent to Topiary Park & Topiary Garden
- Art Program
- Award Winning Onsite Management Team
- Bike Repair Room
- Community Smartphone Application
- Controlled Key Fob Access
- Fully Renovated Historic Buildings
- Ohio Health Fitness Facility Across the Street
- Online Rent Payment & Service Requests
- Outdoor Courtyards with Café Seating
- Permit Parking Eligibility & Street Parking
- Pet Friendly Community
- Professionally Landscaped Community
- Rated Walker’s Paradise & Very Bikeable with Good Transit
- Resident Events & Social Activities
- Garage Parking Available
Up to 2 months free. Call for details!
We are open via phone only during our office hours and now offering LIVE Virtual Tours!
Apartments For Rent in Columbus Ohio, Now Leasing!
Located in Downtown Columbus and right next door to the Columbus Metropolitan Library, Library Park Apartments, a Pizzuti Development, delivers a prime locale near I-670/I-70, along with a variety of fully renovated studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments for rent in Columbus Ohio. Equal parts trendy and tranquil, Library Park Apartments is centrally located in the Discover District, and near the Columbus Museum of Art.
Residents will love being close to major employers and having quick access to the area’s best retail, dining, and entertainment. Indulge in the best breakfast and brunch at Fox and the Snow or at Katzinger’s Deli in German Village, enjoy an evening on the town at The Walrus or The Pearl in Short North, and satisfy late-night cravings at Mikey’s Late-Night Slice or Dirty Franks. Library Park Apartments provides posh, big city benefits and an artistic, neighborhood-like atmosphere. Situated next to the stunning Topiary Park and Topiary Garden, this community’s locale invites residents to take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy the ambiance. Known for being a “walkers paradise,” the area is extremely pedestrian and pet-friendly and is just across the street from the nearest COGO Bike Share.
Historic charisma, contemporary features, and convenient amenities – Library Park Apartments, developed by Pizzuti, is an exceptional blend of everything Columbus apartments are known for. From our bike repair room to our resident events, to convenient parking and access to Topiary Park, to our outdoor courtyards with café seating and community art program – we want our residents to love where they live. Undeniably chic and inspiring, our innovative and creative floorplans offer four unique finish packages and include interior features like refinished wainscoting and built-in shelving; controlled key fob access and pre-wired Fiber internet; contemporary lighting designs and hardwood flooring; a kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and a breakfast bar; and a sizable master bedroom with a spacious bathroom and dressing room.
Ready to make our apartments for rent in Columbus, Ohio your home? Contact us today to schedule your personalized tour with a member of our award-winning sales team!