- 2” Slat Window Treatments
- Balconies Available in Select Units
- Chef-Inspired kitchen with Quartz Countertops
- Contemporary Interior Finishes & Lighting Design
- Custom Build-In Shelving in Select Units
- Custom White Shaker-Style Cabinetry
- Generous Bedroom Closets
- Glazed Ceramic Tile Kitchen Backsplash
- In-Unit Gas Washer & Dryer
- Pet Friendly Community
- Porcelain Bathroom Floor Tile
- Pre-wired with AT&T 1G Fiber Service
- Push Button Disposal
- Stainless Steel Whirlpool Appliances
- Two Unique Finish Packages Available
- Wi-Fi-enabled Thermostats
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Services
- 24/7 Secure Package Room
- Adjacent to Co-Working Space
- Community Smart App with Discounts to Nearby Businesses
- Curated Art Program
- Fitness Room with Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Yoga Area
- Indoor Bike Storage
- Indoor Parking Garage with Electric Car Charging Stations
- Landscaped Roof Deck with a Bocce Court, Barbecue Grills, Pergolas, and Fire Pit
- Online Rent Payment & Services Requests
- Rated Walker’s Paradise
- Resident Club Room with Booth Seating and Hi-Fi Record Player
- Retainable Storage Lockers Available
- Secure Key-Fob Entry System with Touchscreen Intercoms
- Trash Chute
Welcome to The Residences at the Sutton Preferred Employer Program. If you are an employee of the companies listed below, you are eligible to receive exclusive VIP perks, such as referral credits, reduced deposits, and waived fees. If you do not see your employer listed, your Human Resources Director or Benefits Coordinator may reach out to The Residences at The Sutton to establish the relationship and be added to the program. Thank you for choosing The Sutton!
$300 Referral Credit
For every co-worker you refer, we’ll apply a $300 credit toward your next month’s rent.
As apart of our Preferred Employer Program, you will receive a reduced security deposit as low as $150, with qualifying credit.
Waived Administration Fee
Typically $200, as part of our Preferred Employer Program we will waive your administrative fee!
Waived Application Fee
Typically $50 per person, as part of our Preferred Employer Program we will waive your application fee!
- Capital University Law School
- Columbus City Schools
- Columbus College of Art & Design
- Columbus Metropolitan Library
- Columbus Museum of Art
- Columbus Performing Arts Center
- Franklin University
- JP Morgan Chase
- L Brands
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Ohio Health & Grant Medical Center
- Ohio State Government
- Ohio State University
- The Pizzuti Companies
- State Auto Insurance Companies
If you have any questions about our Preferred Employer Program or wish to join, please contact our office for more information.
Apartments for Rent in Columbus OH, Schedule a Tour Today!
Delivering an ideal atmosphere in the heart of Columbus’ lively Short North neighborhood, Pizzuti is proud to present The Sutton – a refined community offering studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments for rent in Columbus OH. With a prime locale at the epicenter of High Street, this pedestrian-friendly micro-neighborhood is connected to First and Price Avenues, and is surrounded by the area’s best art galleries, specialty shops, pubs, and coffee houses. Those who choose to make The Sutton their home will appreciate the effortless accessibility of nearby public transportation, as well as I-70, I-71, and I-670; and enjoy being within walking distance to both Italian Village Park and Goodale Park.
Here, we invite residents to experience the best of Columbus apartments, and enjoy the ideal balance of serene quiet, and vibrant, big-city conveniences. Each contemporary, pet-friendly floorplan at The Sutton has been designed to offer refuge and relaxation. Residents can choose between two distinct finish package options, with interior features that include a chef-inspired kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless-steel appliances, wood plank-style flooring, Wifi enabled thermostats, and contemporary lighting.
Residents who choose to make this peaceful retreat their home can take advantage of resident-centric amenities, and rest easy knowing they are supported by a professional management team and 24-hour emergency service. At The Sutton, neighbors can become friends during events on the 2,000 square foot landscaped rooftop deck; residents can utilize the exclusive parking garage and on-site fitness center; entertain guests in the clubroom; and easily work from home in the ample co-working spaces found right next door the community.
Discover the refreshing and thoughtful curation of these apartments for rent in Columbus, Ohio. Call today learn more about The Sutton.