Call today to tour our beautiful community and ask how you can save up to $600 off your move-in cost!
Overlooking Detroit, Michigan’s historic Jefferson Avenue, Alden Towers nestles comfortably in one of the city’s most burgeoning waterfront communities. Just moments from notable landmarks such as Belle Isle, Campus Martius, and the Detroit Riverfront, Alden Towers was built in 1923 and continues to preserve its antique charm while embracing the contemporary renovation of its surrounding neighborhoods. Less than ten minutes from I-94, I-75, and the Lodge Freeway, Alden Towers not only promises an ideal location but resort-class luxury living. Our community delivers a first-class selection of newly remodeled studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartment homes; each customized with state-of-the-art amenities and award-winning hospitality.
A historic gem among apartments in Detroit, Alden Towers features homes for the city’s trendsetters, innovators, and professionals. Whether you’re single or a couple, a grad student or work a nine to five, our community has an apartment designed exclusively for your tastes. We invite you to tour our spacious floor plans complete with sleek hardwood flooring, brand new appliances, and breathtaking views of the Detroit River. Each home is also accented with generously spaced closets and for additional convenience, residents can request custom built-in amenities. In addition, Alden Towers offers 24-hour controlled building access, and laundry facilities are also located on site.
Along with a central locale and five-star homes, Alden Towers features attractive community amenities. Living in our waterfront apartments, residents have daily access to the river’s picturesque scenery and our courtyard with barbecue grills, tables, and benches. Keeping in mind our residents that bike and frequently work out, Alden Towers also offers a modern fitness facility, a bicycle maintenance station, and controlled access bike storage. Complimentary WiFi can be accessed in all common areas, and we also encourage residents to take advantage of our underground parking garage.
For a charming and historic alternative to apartments in downtown Detroit or for an address in one of the city’s most sought after neighborhoods, tour Alden Towers today. Our professional sales team is waiting to show you around your new home.
Check out the Top Ten Reasons why our residents choose Alden Towers:
- Vintage studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom floorplans with built-in wardrobe closets in all apartment styles.
- Located in the heart of Detroit's Gold Coast and West Village neighborhood - our area is known for its unique coffee shops, boutiques, and local restaurants.
- Preferred Employer Benefits to select companies in the Detroit Area.
- Stunning Riverfront and Downtown views from our oversized Bay Windows.
- Just minutes from Campus Martius, Hart Plaza, Ford Field, Comerica Park, the new Little Caesar's Arena, and seconds from Belle Isle - one of Michigan's prized State Parks. In addition, you can experience local produce, products, and goods at Detroit's Eastern Market.
- Complimentary resident bike storage as we are just a short bike ride to the Detroit Riverwalk, biking trails, and the local MoGo bike stations.
- Located minutes from Wayne State University via M-10 / The Lodge, I-375, or I-94.
- 24-Hour on-site security, valet parking, and emergency maintenance.
- Private resident riverfront terrace with a community BBQ grill.
- Updated stainless steel appliance package in all classically designed apartments.