- 9-10” Ft. Ceilings
- Custom Built-in Closet System
- Dual Bath Vanities*
- In-home Washer/Dryer
- Keyless Entry
- Luxury Plank Flooring
- Modern Kitchens with Quartz Countertops & Tile Backsplash
- Panoramic Views of Sunset Woods Park
- Private Balcony*
- Private Terrace*
- 10,000 Sq. Ft. Exterior Terrace with Yoga Lawn, Putting Green, & Grilling Stations
- 24-hour Package Room
- Children’s Play Studio & Game Room
- Co-working Spaces
- Dedicated Coffee Bar Lounge
- Demonstration Kitchen
- Direct Access to Sunset Woods Park & Close to Ravinia
- In Downtown Highland Park & Close to Metra Stop, Local Delicacies, & Grocers
- Outdoor Pool with Private Cabanas & Chaise Lounges
- Outdoor Terrace with Television, Firepit, Pergolas, & Kitchen
- Pet Spa
- Resident Lobby, Lounge, & Library
- Secured Building Access Control System
- Secured & Temperature Controlled Parking
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center and Sauna
- Water Feature with Integrated Green Wall
Cats and Dogs Allowed. Maximum 2 Pets Allowed per Apartment. No weight Restrictions. Breed Restrictions Apply. Call for additional details.
- Cat Fee: $250 (non-refundable).
- Cat Rent: $15/monthly for one cat, $25/monthly for two cats.
- Dog Fee: $300 (non-refundable).
- Dog Rent: $25/monthly for one dog, $40/monthly for two dogs.
- Surface Lot Parking, including overnight and weekends – $85/monthly
- Unit Assigned Underground Parking – $150/monthly
- Resident Preference Reserved Parking – $175/monthly
Click Below to View Our Digital Brochure and Learn More About Our Beautiful Community!
Now Leasing for Immediate Occupancy
Apartments For Rent in Highland Park, IL – Now Open!
Offering a prime location in the heart of Downtown Highland Park, Albion Highland Park offers resident-centric services, metropolitan conveniences, and a luxurious selection of studio, one, and two bedroom apartments for rent in Highland Park, IL.
Albion Highland Park’s convenient locale is surrounded by the area’s best grocers, boutiques, coffee shops, highly rated schools, and well-known employers. Home to four public beaches, the North Shore Yacht Club, and 44 manicured parks: the city is vibrant, diverse, and full of endless possibilities. Whether it’s a night out in Downtown Highland Park, a jaunt to The Loop, splashing in the waters at Rosewood Beach, or taking in the world-class performing arts at the Ravinia Festival: there’s always something exciting happening, and the HP Metra Train, located just five minutes from home, can take you anywhere.
When you choose to make one of our apartments in Highland Park your home, you’re able to able to live life on your own terms and enjoy maintenance-free living. Here, you can choose from two sophisticated finish package options, and select an apartment with interior features that include nine-to-ten-foot ceilings and luxury plank flooring; a modern kitchen with white or grey shaker style cabinetry and quartz countertops; keyless apartment entry and programmable thermostats; custom built-in closet systems and an in-home washer and dryer; and panoramic views of Sunset Woods Park and the outdoor resident terrace. Select floorplans also offer dual bath vanities and private balconies or terraces. At Albion Highland Park, we provide you with amenities and conveniences designed for your lifestyle.
Our professional on-site management team is here to support you with secured building access, package acceptance, and twenty-four-hour emergency services. The tranquil experience continues when you walk through the doors of our lobby, where you can unwind, enjoy a cup of coffee, and take in the water feature and integrated green wall. When it comes to fitness, outdoor recreation, and relaxation, you’ll have exclusive access to 10,000 square feet of serene wellness living, with an outdoor yoga lawn and putting green; a pool with private cabanas and poolside chaise lounges; an exterior terrace with dining pergolas, an outdoor kitchen, and landscaped garden; a modern fitness studio and sauna with advanced training equipment and spin area; and direct access to Sunset Woods Park. Whether you work from home, want a place to play with the kids, need to groom your four-legged friend, or wish to host a party – our resident lobby and lounge, exterior spaces, children’s play studio, and game room, and pet spa are always available.
To learn more about our apartments in Highland Park, and make Albion Highland Park your home, contact us today to speak with a member of our professional sales team, and don’t forget to ask us about our Preferred Employer, Military, and Essential Employer Discounts.