Now leasing for Spring and Summer '19. Don't miss your chance to live in Kalamazoo's newest community. Call today!
Located in the heart of Kalamazoo, Parkway Flats is a brand-new community offering the best in convenience and service. Take advantage of quick access to local expressways US-131/I-94, and the nearby West Main Bus Line. Enjoy stress-free shopping at major stores such as Target, Meijer, Ulta, and the Maple Hills Pavilion Shopping Center. Indulge in the perfect cup of coffee from Starbucks and the close proximity to major employers like Bronson Hospital, Borgess Hospital, Western Michigan University, NPI Research, Stryker, and Pfizer. Choose the perfect one, two, or three-bedroom floorplan, with interior features like gourmet kitchens, custom espresso cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, walk-in closets, and full-size washer/dryer. Residents will love our pet Friendly community which has direct entry to Arboretum Trail, and exclusive access to on-site amenities such as a 24 hour fitness center, 24 hour business center, heated outdoor swimming pool, outdoor lounge with fire pit, and resort inspired outdoor kitchen with grilling station. Call Today to schedule your VIP tour, and don't forget to ask us about our Preferred Employer Discounts.
Check out the Top 10 Reasons to live at Parkway Flats:
- Brand new community with spacious floorplans featuring 9 ft ceilings, private balcony/patio, wood style flooring throughout, over-sized windows, custom window treatments, customized linen space, garden style tub, huge walk-in closets, and full-size washer/dryer.
- Modern, open-concept layout with a kitchen equipped with espresso cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, glass-top stove, and granite counter tops with sit-in bar.
- Resort-style amenities including a 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, soaking pool, outdoor grilling station, and gas fire pit.
- A variety of parking including private attached and detached garages.
- Award-winning Kalamazoo Promise Public School District.
- Less than five miles from Kalamazoo's restaurant district, city center, and Western Michigan University. Minutes from world-class craft breweries, Bell's Eccentric Cafe, Kalamazoo Beer Exchange, and Hopcat.
- Conveniently connected to Arboretum Trail and located next to Highway 131, M-43, and I-94.
- Secured entry and on-call 24-hour emergency maintenance.
- Programs and benefits designed to save you money and time. These include Preferred Employer, Resident Referral, Stars and Stripes, VG App, and Home Purchasing Program.
- Voted #1 in the nation for resident satisfaction 8 years in a row.