Limited availability, call now to reserve your new home! Ask how to join our Priority Reservation Waitlist for Winter 2020/Spring 2021.
Live in the prime Livonia location that puts you just minutes from everywhere you want to be for work and play. Downtown Northville, Plymouth, and Farmington are all just minutes away. Residents can enjoy the sophisticated art galleries, wine shops, latest fashions, culinary delights, farmer’s market, and live entertainment. Offering 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent that include a full-size washer/dryer in every home and feature noise-barrier floors and sliding glass doors with patio or balcony. Located just 2 miles from I-275, I-96, I-696, and M-5 for quick and trouble-free commuting in and around the entire Metro-Detroit area offering an outdoor pool and a business center. Canterbury Park Apartments also offers a rentable Clubhouse with lounge area, fireplace, large screen television and free WiFi at your disposal. You will also have the luxury of monthly planned resident social activities, resident services, and exclusive Village Green resident benefits. These are just a few more of the features unique to Canterbury Park Apartments in Livonia MI.
Our residents tell us they live at Canterbury Park Apartments in Livonia, MI because:
- Fully renovated apartment homes with brand new Whirlpool kitchen appliances, white six-panel doors throughout with brushed nickel hardware, removable sprayer head kitchen faucet, upgraded lighting package includes frosted glass globes, Hollywood bathroom lighting and brushed nickel hardware
- Private laundry room with full-size side by side laundry machines
- Oversized bedrooms with custom walk-in closets
- Private patio or balcony for each apartment home
- Beautiful scenic wooded views
- Brand new wood grain vinyl through kitchen and dining room
- Resort-class amenities including an outdoor pool and brand new outdoor kitchen
- Remodeled rentable clubroom with free WiFi and gourmet chef's kitchen with stainless steel Whirlpool appliances
- Award-winning Livonia Public Schools
- Walking distance to upscale produce, bakery and meat markets