Beacon Lake Apartments940 S. Cedar Street Mason MI 48854
Surrounded by scenic lakes and lush greenery, Beacon Lake Apartments possess a charm and serenity not often seen amongst apartments in Mason MI. Just moments from US-127 and I-96, our community features a conveniently prime location and spacious one- and two-bedroom apartment homes. Set in the quiet city of Mason, Beacon Lake is a short walk or drive from all of your favorite attractions including the Mason Antiques Market, Columbia Street Mall, Ingham County Fairgrounds, and much, much more. To the north, Michigan State University is ten minutes from the community, and Jackson is a twenty-minute drive south. With immediate access to expressways, residents love being near area employers such as Dart Container, Sparrow Health System, Meijer Stores, and General Motors, and for parents and students, Lansing Community College and the Mason School district is also nearby.
In addition to an ideal location, Beacon Lake floor plans are some of the largest apartments for rent in Mason MI. Our one- and two-bedroom homes are comfortably equipped with lofty cathedral ceilings, a deluxe kitchen, walk-in closets, and resident’s choice of a patio or balcony. For added convenience, a full-size washer and dryer can be found in every home, and during the colder months, residents also appreciate our covered parking options. Community amenities are equally accommodating and include a clubhouse with WiFi, an outdoor pool with sundeck, a picnic area, and breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape. Our award-winning management team also hosts monthly events for the enjoyment and leisure of our residents.
Tour the premier apartments for rent in Mason, Michigan! Call Beacon Lake today and be sure to ask about our Preferred Employer discount program
Check out the Top Ten reasons to live at Beacon Lake:
- Newly renovated community, featuring our tranquil outdoor pool, relaxing outdoor lounge with gas grill and fireplace, two bark parks with agility equipment, 24-hour fitness center, and more.
- Newly remodeled apartments, featuring Espresso Cabinets, Granite style countertops, LED lighting with brushed nickel finishes, wood-style flooring, stainless steel appliances, and more.
- A variety of apartment features, including open-concept floor plans, cathedral ceilings, private patio or balcony, huge walk-in closets, ceiling fans, and full-size washer and dryer in every apartment.
- Easy access to US-127, just minutes from I-96.
- Centrally located near Lansing, Jackson, Michigan State University, Sparrow Hospital, and Allegiance Health.
- Controlled entry and 24-hour emergency maintenance.
- Monthly social events catered to our residents' interests.
- Within walking distance from Downtown Mason, Parks and Walking Trails.
- Village Green's reputation for customer service, curb appeal and amenities; seven years running.
- Programs and benefits designed to save you money and time, including the Preferred Employer Perks, Stars and Stripes Program, Resident Referral Program, VG App., Roommate Rewards, and Home Purchasing Program.