The Brix at 2675 S. 26th Street Pittsburgh PA 15203
Summer is here - Stay cool with $500 off move in on select units!
Nationally recognized for its rich history and elaborate architecture, The Brix at 26 Apartments offer the leading apartments for rent in Pittsburgh providing a unique urban living experience unparalleled by any others in the city. Complimented by an award-winning management team and an unbeatable location on Pittsburgh’s South Side, The Brix at 26 features beautifully designed loft apartments with a choice of forty-five stylish one and two bedroom floor plans. Each apartment home is equipped with spacious, open layouts, huge windows with panoramic city views, and nine to fifteen-foot ceilings embellished to maintain the original glamour and character of the building. The community also offers various property amenities including a serene outdoor courtyard, relaxing rooftop terrace and social lounge with catering kitchen and flat-screen televisions. One of the most popular South Side Pittsburgh apartments, residents also rave about The Brix ideal location near the bustling business district and the city’s most sought after shopping, dining, and entertainment attractions. For commuters, the property is also set along the Port Authority bus route, allowing for a quick an easy commute to nearby cities and local employers.
Here are the top reasons to live at The Brix at 26:
- Resident/Guest Boutique Hotel Style Lobby.
- Rooftop sun deck/courtyard with outdoor grilling stations & fire pit.
- Pet-Friendly Community.
- A historic landmark with modern design.
- Green, sustainable community.
- Controlled building access.
- Attached garage with assigned parking, bike storage, and additional storage.
- Soaring 9 ft. to 18 ft. ceilings.
- Smoke-free community.
- Washer and dryer in every apartment home.
- Minutes away from downtown Pittsburgh, University of Pittsburgh, and Carnegie Mellon University.
- Private access to the Bartham house bakery and room service.
- Walk score of 91.
- Ranked nationally among the Elite 1% in Customer Satisfaction by J. Turner Research, three years in a row.