- Bosch Washer & Dryers Included
- Brand New Kitchen Cabinetry
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Frieze Carpeting in Bedrooms
- Glass Tile Backsplash
- Goose-neck Kitchen Faucet w/Pull Down Sprayer
- Granite Kitchen Countertops
- New Lighting Package Throughout
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Updated Bathrooms w/ New Vanities and Baths
- Billiards Room
- Close to Pittsburgh Zoo
- Fitness Center
- Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Jogging Trail
- Multiple Elevators
- Parking Garage
- Sky Lounge & Terrace
- Tennis Courts
Combined Weight of 65lbs. 2 pet limit. Breed Restrictions Apply.
- One-time Pet Fee: $150
- Pet Deposit: $250
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35 (per pet)
Priority Waitlist Reservation
Welcome to the Highland House Tower by Albion’s priority waitlist program. Joining our priority waitlist allows you the ability to customize your reservation by your preferences and lifestyle needs!
Our Priority Reservation list allows you to customize your top choices of floorplan, floor level, view, and more. When joining our list, you are offered first right of refusal or the ability to secure the apartment of your choice as soon as a home, matching your preferences, becomes available. If you are interested in living at Highland House Tower by Albion please contact our consultants for details. If you want to secure your place in line, complete the application, along with providing a reservation deposit and application fee.
We look forward to providing you with the best in class customer service and extraordinary living experience. Thank you for taking an interest in our community, and we hope you choose to call Highland House Tower by Albion your home.
Click Below to View Our Digital Brochure and Learn More About Our Beautiful Community!
Down to our last available newly renovated apartments.
Act fast or join our winter 2021 waitlist!
Apartments for Rent in Pittsburgh, PA
Conveniently located 15 minutes from Downtown Pittsburgh, Highland House Tower by Albion delivers beautifully renovated one, two, and three bedroom apartments for rent in Pittsburgh. Residents can enjoy an eclectic neighborhood and a prime locale that offers quick access to nearby conveniences. This historic high-rise is brimming with significance, and each redeveloped apartment home showcases the best in contemporary features and finishes. Those who choose to make Highland House Tower by Albion their home can also take advantage of on-site amenities designed to fit their lifestyle, such as a boutique-style clubroom and sky deck, fitness center, and outdoor pool with cabanas. To discover more, call today to schedule a personalized tour.
Top 10 Reasons to Live at Highland House Tower by Albion:
- New floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views.
- Fitness Center with spin cycles.
- Rooftop lounge and terrace.
- Exterior pool with cabanas, firepits, and grilling stations.
- Underground covered parking.
- Pet-friendly community.
- Bike storage.
- Spacious floorplans and built-in modular shelving system
- Newly renovated apartment homes with European cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, glass tile backsplash, and modern lighting.
- Easy access to East End, Downtown, Port Authority transit lines, the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Historic Highland Park District, and The Pittsburgh Zoo.