Morrow Park City Apartments5250 Liberty Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15224
Located in one of Niche.com’s “10 Best Pittsburgh Neighborhoods for Millennials,” Morrow Park City Apartments are undoubtedly the most well-known Pittsburgh apartments, marrying extravagance and convenience within the city’s bustling Shadyside community. This 213-unit luxury apartment complex is brand new to an area that hasn’t experienced a residential building of its scale in generations, and Morrow Park’s lavish architecture and upscale amenities are guaranteed to break the mold in the luxury apartments Pittsburgh presently has to offer. With over 24 unique floor plans including generously expansive one-bedroom penthouses, every Morrow Park unit is specially tailored to its’ resident’s wishes. Also, Morrow Park has been engineered and built to achieve NAHB Green Building Standard Certifications, making it one of the city’s apartment leaders in green initiatives and energy efficiency.
Whether you’re married or single, relocating or a Pittsburgh native, Morrow Park City Apartments has an apartment home designed to fit your authentic style and contemporary tastes. Our spacious studio, one-, and two-bedroom homes feature oversized floor-to-ceiling windows, soaring nine to eighteen-foot ceilings, and sleek hardwood flooring. We continue to set trends in Pittsburgh apartments by offering some of the most sought-after amenities such as cozy electric fireplaces, full-sized stackable washers and dryers, and gourmet kitchens equipped with granite countertops, movable kitchen islands, and built-in wine racks. Morrow Park’s sexy bathrooms are luxuriously accentuated by 36-inch soaking tubs, 10-inch rain shower heads with hand sprayers, and deep drawer storage. Not to be outdone, the bedrooms at Morrow Park are just as lavish, featuring translucent sliding glass barn doors and custom closets with designer single and double-hung shelving. For residents who work from home, Morrow Park also offers floor plans with dens that can be easily and comfortably converted into a home office. Walk-out terrace and balcony options are also available in select units.
Along with the allure of state-of-the-art apartment units, Morrow Park is a completely pet-friendly community, uniquely accommodating both large and small dogs. Additionally, first-floor units feature exterior walkouts, easily providing street access to residents and their pets. For resident convenience, our award-winning management team also offers a dog-walking service.
Additionally, Morrow Park houses a 24-hour professional fitness center, business center with WiFi, clubroom with gourmet kitchen and gaming area, and a relaxing Zen courtyard with an indoor/outdoor movie theater. Residents rave about our indoor/outdoor heated pool and hot tub, and the property’s underground climate-controlled parking garage with bike storage is greatly appreciated during colder months. Our professional staff also offers 24-hour emergency maintenance and personal concierge services including but not limited to package valet, car detailing, and dry cleaning.
In the unlikely chance that our property amenities aren’t enough to entice, Morrow Park City Apartments is also centrally located in one of the city’s best neighborhoods. Commuters love that the property is within walking distance of the Business District, UPMC, and many other local employers. We are also only minutes from Walnut Street shopping and just a short drive from downtown Pittsburgh’s lively entertainment and attractions. When grocery shopping, residents are sure to find all they need at the nearby Whole Foods market, and some of the city’s best salons and spas are just steps from our front doors. Morrow Park residents also have exclusive access to the Village Green Preferred mobile app, providing daily discounts at countless local businesses.
Call today to schedule a tour at Morrow Park City Apartments, the leading address of luxury apartments for rent in Pittsburgh. Be sure to ask about our Roommate Rewards and Preferred Employer programs!
Here are the top reasons to live at Morrow Park:
- Within walking distance of UPMC Shadyside Hospital, Hillman Cancer Institution, West Penn Hospital, Walnut Street/Shadyside and East Liberty.
- Within 5 miles of Downtown Pittsburgh, the Strip District and Station Square and within 2 miles of CMU and the University of Pittsburgh.
- Walking distance to local grocery stores, Giant Eagle Market District and Whole Foods.
- Bi-weekly in-house Resident Events.
- Underground Parking, Boutique Hotel-Style Lobby, 24/7 Professional Fitness Center, Business Center and Conference Room, Concierge Services, In-house Dry cleaning, and Maid Services.
- Walk-Out Patios, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool and Hot Tub. Clubroom with Lounge Seating, Fireplace, Gourmet Kitchen and Gaming Room.
- Option for Fully Furnished Units with Multiple Package Options.
- Sexy Bathrooms with 36 Inch Soaking Tub, Rain Fall Shower Head with Hand Sprayer.
- Custom Kitchen Finishes including Moveable Granite Islands, Built-in Wine Racks and Oversized Pantries, Whirlpool Washer and Dryer in every Apartment.
- VG Preferred App, Preferred Employer Program and Stars and Stripes Program.
- Pittsburgh Business Times Covers Morrow Park City Apartments Grand Opening
- Pittsburgh's WTAE covers groundbreaking
- Pittsburgh Business Times covers the groundbreaking
Read about Morrow Park City Apartments in the news:
- 10 Best Pittsburgh Neighborhoods for Millennials
- Pittsburgh listed as one of the 15 Hottest American Cities For 2015
- Village Green starts lease up at Morrow Park City Apartments