Only a few apartment homes remain. Contact us today to reserve yours.
Less than a minute from East Dundee and Buffalo Grove Roads, Arlington Club apartments offer spacious floor plans, award-winning hospitality, and resort-class conveniences. Our community nestles quietly in the cozy Village of Wheeling, surrounded by scenic nature views and privately owned townhomes and condos. Arlington Club offers both one- and two-bedroom floor plans and allows residents to choose from any of our large, classic apartments or our newly renovated apartment homes that feature sleek wood vinyl flooring, large walk-in closets, and contemporary gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, white shaker-style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and grey tile kitchen backsplashes. Your new home at Arlington Club is also located within the well-known Buffalo Grove school district and just moments from popular eateries like Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria, Jake’s Fresh Mexican Grill, Portillo’s, and Oberweis Ice Cream and Dairy Store. Additionally, residents enjoy the community’s proximity to Chicagoland suburbs like Buffalo Grove, Arlington Heights, and Northbrook.
The premier apartments for rent in Wheeling IL, Arlington Club spares no detail when it comes to comfort. Every home is equipped with central air conditioning, oversized windows, a separate dining room, and in-unit washers and dryers. Each apartment also has a private entrance, which means residents never have to share a hallway or entryways. For residents that require a little something extra, select apartment homes include vaulted ceilings and private balconies. Arlington Club also offers residents exclusive access to an on-site fitness center, heated outdoor pool and hot tub, dog park, 16-acre nature park, and more. Residents also enjoy the tranquility of our community’s professional landscape featuring perfectly manicured tree-lined streets, walking trails, and beautiful lush foliage.
Call today to schedule a tour of Arlington Club, the leading apartments in Wheeling IL.
Village Green at Arlington Club also offers:
- Easy transportation into the city of Chicago, via the Wheeling Metra station
- Leaving town? Not a problem with Chicago's O'Hare Airport being a quick 25-minute drive from this community
- Many recreational activities to choose from like a volleyball court, playground, planned social events, bike paths, and a resort-style clubhouse
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- 24-hour professional fitness center
- Close proximity to much of Chicagoland's suburbs of Buffalo Grove, Arlington Heights, and Northbrook
- Hit the links, with a variety of golf courses to choose from, like Buffalo Grove Golf Course, or Twin Orchard County Club
Give us a call, and we can set up an appointment that is convenient for you. These apartments are going quickly, so I hope to hear from you soon!